Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Fast cheap and healthy dog ​​food recipes


!±8± Fast cheap and healthy dog ​​food recipes

If you feed your dog dog food made you really know what you are breast-feeding? I recently came to the class action lawsuit against several manufacturers of pet food were, after reading the details and do more research, I decided that I did not feed them My dogs sure all food products, so you have some healthy recipes homemade dog food research is needed. The priorities in the search for good recipes was to ensure that the food would be healthier, fasterprepare and would be cheap.

My first stop was my butcher, I use every week. I told him I wanted to make my dog ​​food and asked what he could offer, which was cheap. He now happily gave me a big bag of meat and separation, which will soon be out of date every Saturday night. I say you do not have local butcher at the supermarket and see what they can, providing you with. They are often drastically reduce prices of meat,soon become obsolete.

After purchasing the meat then I managed to smooth economic source of vegetables from the market for local farmers. Many farmers used to throw away any bruised or misshapen vegetables at the end of the market, no more! The last ingredient was catering for large packages of brown rice. Rice is very nutritious and helps to bind the food together.

Now that I have all the ingredients, it is time to prepare food. A quick and simple recipeto take 2 cups of cooked rice, 1 cup of meat, raw or cooked vegetables and a cup of grated carrots and cabbage are good, but try to avoid the onions. Mix all these together with a little 'lard or vegetable oil and feed your dog. I can guarantee that, after a few weeks in a menu like this your dog healthy and in better shape than before.

There are some things you should consider before you start changing your dog's diet. First, their digestive system is notas advanced as humans, so you need to gradually change their diet for a few days. Start by adding a small amount of dog food in the house for a meal mixed with your dog's regular food. In a period of 3-4 days, gradually increasing the amount of home-cooked meals and reduce food products. Always keep plenty of fresh water available for your dog to keep his drink during meals. Small dogs should be fed only once a day, while larger dogs should be fedtwice.

By choosing simple recipes homemade dog food, you can significantly extend the life of your dog and to save money. Try for a month and see the improvement of your best friend.


Fast cheap and healthy dog ​​food recipes

Used Calphalon Pots Buy Bratz Party Supplies




0 comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links